- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnut (must)
- 1/6 cup or 3 tbsps sugar (must)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter (must)
- 1/8 whole wheat flour or any flour you have (must)
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp milk/heavy cream
- a bit of kosher salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix together hazelnut, flour and orange zest together.
2) In a saucepan, combine sugar, butter, honey, salt and cream/milk together. Dissolve the sugar and bring the mix to boil.
3) Pour this hot sauce into the hazelnut mix.
4) Drop table spoonful of the mixture onto baking sheet and flatten them out a bit, space them out at least two inches apart because they will spread out!
5) Pop them in the oven and set the timer for 7 mins, they burn fast so check them often!
They are super delicious and easy to make. They go perfect with coffee/tea or eat them plain like I do! 🙂 You can also crush them and put them on top of ice creams! 😀